- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation on non-sharing basis.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package
- All parking charges and road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (toy train), porterage. All entry tickets/tickets (zoo, ropeway, boating, horse riding etc.).
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Terms & Conditions
If canceled 90 days or more in advance, the cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount. You may park the token money with us for a future trip within the next 6 months, without any charges.
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 60 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
- Last 15 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges of the flights will apply.
- Option of Deferred trip:
You have the option of parking the paid amount with us for a future trip, if you wish to cancel joining this trip 60 days or more in advance.
Following conditions apply:
- You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
- The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
- There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
- You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- 50% of the trip cost is required to confirm the booking.
- The booking does not include flights as the flight rates are extremely unpredictable. However, we can help you book your flights for the trip
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.