- Services of a Tour Manager.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms in hotels stated in the itinerary (or similar).
- Continental Breakfast & Indian Dinners
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fee, sightseeing tours as indicated in the itinerary.
- Mandatory tips to driver (EUR 2 per person per day) .
- Travel Insurance upto age of 59
- Flights not included. Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports.
- Visa charges
- Cost of items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar, etc.
- Porterage at ports or hotels
- GST or Taxes of any nature as applicable
- Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Mineral Water
- The third person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a roll away bed.
- Owing to EU hotel occupancy regulations, a maximum of 3 persons are allowed in a room.
- A surcharge may be applicable on certain departures.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged
- Any other items not mentioned in the Inclusions
Terms & Conditions
If canceled 90 days or more in advance, the cancellation fee is 12% of the trip amount. You may park the token money with us for a future trip within the next 6 months, without any charges.
- 25% of the trip cost if cancelled 60 days in advance.
- 50% of the trip cost if cancelled 59 to 16 days in advance.
- Last 15 days – no show – entire amount will be forfeited.
- If you use our services to book flights, cancellation charges of the flights will apply.
- Option of Deferred trip:
You have the option of parking the paid amount with us for a future trip, if you wish to cancel joining this trip 60 days or more in advance.
Following conditions apply:
- You need to choose the trip you would like to go with instead (the deferred trip) within 2 months of deciding to cancel.
- The travel start date of the deferred trip should be within 6 months from the day you decide to cancel.
- There can be only one such change and once you decide the deferred trip, the cancellation policy of that trip applies.
- You cannot choose a short trip (less than 5 days) as a deferred trip.
- 50% of the trip cost is required to confirm the booking.
- The booking does not include flights as the flight rates are extremely unpredictable. However, we can help you book your flights for the trip
- All our trips are well-researched, including identifying access to medical facilities. In case of a medical emergency, F5 will assist the traveler in getting medical attention.
- F5 Escapes is in no way responsible for any untoward incident happening due to the ignorance/negligence of the guests, natural/man-made calamities, accidents or any other events that are out of human control during the trip.
- F5 reserves the right to cancel the trip under certain conditions – in such a case, the amount will be refunded in full.